Join the Nebraska Hotel and Lodging Association at the Annual Fall Harvest Reception for Event and Meeting Planners! This year’s reception is Thursday, October 27, 2016 from 4:00 – 6:30 p.m. at The Cornhusker Marriott Hotel in Downtown Lincoln, Nebraska. Over 1,500 invitee’s representing trade associations, state government agencies, university groups, travel agencies and large employers have the opportunity to attend the reception. They come looking to find the perfect facility for their future events or meetings. The association expects a large turnout, so make your plans to showcase your property or attraction.
Any lodging property, conference center or convention bureau looking for meeting planner business should exhibit. The details are:
- An 8′ by 8′ booth (pipe and drape, 1 – 6′ table, 2 chairs, sign, registration for 3 representatives): $450 for NHLA members or $800 for non-members
- Each exhibiting company is asked to provide a prize for the drawings that will be held throughout the event. Attendees will receive an “Expo Passport” which encourages them to visit every exhibit and must be completed for eligibility to the drawing prizes.
- As an exhibitor, we ask that you personally invite prospective clients to attend. Your personal invitation will help create additional excitement for this fun event!
- Sponsorships to assist with the cost of food, refreshments, decorations and more are requested. Your generosity will be rewarded with additional promotions before and during the event.
- Get Creative! This year’s theme is Red, White & Blue in honor of the election year. Use your imagination to decorate your booth and get ready for a fun evening.
Schedule of the Day – Thursday, October 27, 2016
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Come early and visit your local Lincoln area customers with a final invitation to attend (voluntary)
12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Set up booths at The Cornhusker Hotel, a Marriott Hotel, 333 S 13th St., Lincoln, NE 68508
4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. – Reception Opens – Beverage and hors d’oeuvres are provided. Drawings for prizes donated by exhibitors will commence once enough passports have been collected
With limited booths available, assignments will be made once Contracts for Exhibit Space have been received. For further information or questions, please contact Brianna Remm at the Nebraska Hotel and Lodging Association Office at (402) 476-1528 or at email@example.com.